Click on a city below to jump to the listing, or scroll down to view all opportunities.
O = Officer MGR = Manager FD = Funeral Director E = Embalmer AD = Administrative A = Apprentice or Intern
Funeral Director/Emblamer, Waldoboro, ME
Hall Funeral Home and Midcoast Crematory is a family-owned firm serving Midcoast Maine with three locations in Boothbay, Waldoboro, and Thomaston, Maine. Hall’s is currently seeking a full time Licensed Funeral Director. Hall’s is looking for someone who has a passion for delivering great service to families and excels at customer service. Attitude and commitment are more important to us than the number of years worked in the industry.
Join our team! Live here! Play here! Work here! If you’re looking to build your career at a forward-thinking organization with deep community roots and a vision for growth, success and giving back, you’ve come to the right place.
We offer a highly competitive salary based on experience, scheduled time off, 100% paid medical, and a matching 401(k) Plan. We are looking for a long-term fit with someone who has a proven track record of working as a team player, and achieving positive outcomes.
Hall Funeral Home and Midcoast Crematory
949 Main St., ,
Funeral Director or Intern, Rochester, MN
Join a team of experienced, innovative funeral professionals at a family owned funeral home in southeastern Minnesota. Mahn Family Funeral Home in the Rochester area has an immediate opening for a full time Minnesota licensed funeral director or intern.
Responsibilities would include all aspects of funeral service. Individual must be a self-motivated person, able to think independently and contribute as a part a team. This position comes with competitive compensation based on experience, with a flexible schedule that includes an attractive work/life balance, consisting of one night a week and every other weekend with another director on call, paid vacation, retirement plan, and health, life, and short/long term insurance.
Rochester, MN is the #3 Best City to Live in the USA on Livibility’s top 100 places to live. It is just 85 miles southeast of Minneapolis and home to the world-renowned Mayo Clinic with plenty of year-round social, community and recreational activities. Visit https://www.experiencerochestermn.com to see what all Rochester has to offer.
Please send your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 651-388-3343. Inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
Mahn Family Funeral Home
Red Wing, Rochester, Zumbrota, Lake City, Pine Island, Ellsworth, MN
Licensed Funeral Director / Embalmer, Wilmington, NC
Andrews Mortuary & Crematory is a locally owned and operated funeral home, located in the beautiful beach town of Wilmington, North Carolina. We have served families in the Wilmington area for over 100 years. Our multi-location, independent, family-owned firm currently has a full time opening for a licensed funeral director and embalmer, preferably with 3 to 5 years of experience. This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client satisfaction.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Responsibilities and essential funeral director functions include, but are not limited to:
- Meet with client families to make funeral arrangements, present and explain service options, and assist with all aspects of coordinating plans for traditional funeral services, cremation services, and memorial services
- Personalize and create services as unique as each family that we serve
- Perform technical and cosmological embalming services and maintain cleanliness of preparation room and equipment
- Direct funeral services, visitations, or may assist with services while not acting as the primary director
- Maintain and demonstrate a high standard of professionalism at all times
- Participate frequently in open and effective communications with staff and client families
- Perform all other related functions as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a North Carolina Funeral Service License or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Must be a self-starter and detailed oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction
- Proficient with computers and technology with knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Must be able to work closely with all staff and be a contributing and effective team player
- Understand and implement company provided training
- Excellent driving skills and record
- Ability to lift 75 lbs or more
- 401 K Retirement
- Vacation and PTO
Andrews Mortuary & Crematory
1617 Market St., Wilmington, NC 28401
Resident Apprentice or Newly Licensed Funeral Director, Hornell, NY
Bishop-Johnson & DeSanto Funeral Home, with three locations in Western New York state, is looking for a self-motivated, dedicated apprentice/resident or newly licensed funeral director to assist us in the operation of our three funeral homes. You would be residing rent free above our funeral home located in the “Coolest Small Town in America.” This town is located on one of the most beautiful Finger Lakes, and you would be in walking distance to the lake, wonderful restaurants, wineries, and antique shops. You be involved in every aspect of funeral service at the three funeral homes. Wonderful benefits and salary available. For more information, please visit our Facebook page or our website, bishopdesanto.com. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 607-324-2700.
Bishop-Johnson & DeSanto Funeral Home
285 Main St., Hornell, NY 14843
Funeral Director or Funeral Director/Embalmer, Pittsboro, NC
Donaldson Funeral Home & Crematory in Pittsboro, NC, is a well established, family-owned firm that is growing in leaps and bounds. With all the new growth in this and surrounding areas, we are in need of adding another full time Funeral Director/Embalmer or just a Funeral Director licensee to our staff. We would like to see at least one to two years work experience. This would be the perfect opportunity for anyone who has a spouse that is in the medical or research fields, as we are in the heart of Research Triangle Park, UNC Medical and Duke Medical. We are near Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill and the RDU Airport. We offer a medical benefit allowance, paid vacation time and 401(k) as well as future advancements, as we fully intend for our firm to expand into other markets. Please send your resume, along with four references and a cover letter telling us about yourself and the things or hobbies you are interested in, to Lisa Wooten.
Donaldson Funeral Home & Crematory
396 West Street
Pittsboro, NC 27312