Click on a city below to jump to the listing, or scroll down to view all opportunities.
FD – Funeral Director E = Embalmer MGR = Manager AD = Administrative A = Apprentice or Intern
Licensed Funeral Director or Intern, St.Paul, MN
O’Halloran & Murphy Cremation and Funeral Services, St. Paul, MN, is looking for a person with a Minnesota funeral directors or intern license or a license in a state that reciprocates with Minnesota for licensure, such as Wisconsin. This position is for a person who wants to live in the Twin Cities area.
We offer a good schedule and better-than-average pay and benefits. Salaries range from $45,000 to $85,000, depending on experience and abilities. We have health insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, vacation time and personal time off for family events or other needs. We have a wonderful and friendly staff to work with.
There is reimbursement for courses that are funeral, business or technology related and that have some connection to funeral service or business. Email John O’Halloran if you are interested or want more information about the benefits of working at O’Halloran & Murphy.
O’Halloran & Murphy Cremation and Funeral Services
575 S.Snelling Ave, St Paul, MN 55116
Licensed Funeral Director or Intern, Bemidji, MN
Olson-Schwartz Funeral Home & Cremation, Bemidji, MN, a family owned funeral home, is seeking a licensed mortician or intern for immediate hire. This position interacts directly with the client families during their time of need and is expected to assist the current teams in creating and maintaining an exceptional level of family satisfaction. If you like the great outdoors—fishing and hunting—see what the beautiful Northwoods has to offer in Bemidji, a different working environment in the first city on the Mississippi River. If your interest lies in the arts, Bemidji is the cultural center of northern Minnesota and offers unmatched opportunities for both participants and spectators of the visual and performing arts.
- Knowledge Level: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree; Must have the appropriate Minnesota state funeral licensure OR working toward a state license or the ability to reciprocate license from another state
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft software
- Be able to take night calls
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an extraordinary customer experience
- Knowledge of crematory & cremation regulations or willing to be trained
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task within job responsibilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Arrange and conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a proficient, organized and caring manner and in keeping with company policies
- Ability to multi-task and to be able to handle multiple families at the same time.
We offer a very competitive benefits package! This is a slow-paced environment with ample time to enjoy all Bemidji has to offer—a unique opportunity in the beautiful Northwoods of Minnesota.
Inquiries by phone can be made to 218-751-3159 and resumes can be emailed to Kirk Malkowski.
Olson-Schwartz Funeral Home & Cremation
3330 Irvine Avenue NW, Bemidji, MN 56601