Please use the form below to post your need or availability. Click on the menu above to view current postings.
Posting Request for Selected Member Sharing Center
- Selected News & Updates for August 13
- Selected News & Updates for August 11
- Selected News & Updates for August 6
- Selected News & Updates for August 4
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Updates
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) has created flyers that outline key points on how to use PPE in non-surgical settings. We encourage you to download and print these free flyers and share them with your staff.
- All N95s in existing stock and those being manufactured now are sent to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- FEMA allocates supplies to each state’s Emergency Operations Center (EOC) based on need.
- Each EOC manages requests from entities within its respective state including death care professionals.
To place a request for N95s, you’ll need to contact your state’s EOC. Click here to access the EOC for your state.