The Educational Trust has Launched
a New Fundraising Initiative!
As a funeral home and crematory owner, you understand the recycling process better than anyone. The Selected Educational Trust, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, committed to the advancement and support of all who work within and for the independent funeral service profession, has embarked on a unique initiative sponsored exclusively by Cremation Recycling, to raise $1,000,000 for its workforce development and educational programs. With your help we can achieve this goal as you show you C.A.R.E. about the future of this profession.
We are pleased and grateful to announce the following firms that have committed to supporting the Trust with a contribution totaling up to 20% of their annual recycling revenues:
Alhiser-Comer Mortuary, Megan Comer, Escondido, CA
Haisley Funeral and Cremation Service, Richard F. Haisley, Fort Pierce, FL
O’Connor Mortuary, Joseph G. Fitzgerald, Laguna Hills, CA
Panebaker Funeral Home & Cremation Care Center, Inc., C.M. Newman, Hanover, PA
Trimble Funeral Home & Crematory, Eric R. Trimble, Moline, IL
Wilson-St. Pierre Funeral Service & Crematory, Greenwood Chapel, Paul St. Pierre, Greenwood, IN
C.A.R.E. Initiative Partner Benefits
In addition to the satisfaction to Show You Care about the future of the independent funeral service profession, full* C.A.R.E. Initiative Partners will receive the following donor benefits:
- Firm name, logo and website link on Trust Website C.A.R.E. Initiative pages.
- Firm name, logo and website link displayed in Trust’s annual Honor Roll of Donors
- Recognition in Trust’s monthly newsletter, Updates, distributed to over 15,000 professionals.
- Recognition in Trust social media pages.
- Recognition in Selected publications as applicable.
- Recognition in Trust regular email alerts to member and non-member professionals.
- Two invitations to the Trust’s V.I.P. Reception held annually during Selected’s Annual Meeting.
*Full partnership indicates that you have made a commitment to donate at least 20% of your annual cremation recycling revenues to the Selected Educational Trust.
Contributions to the Selected Educational Trust are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided by the organization in return for the contribution.
How It Works…
• Cremate. Use the services of Cremation Recycling to manage your cremation recycling efforts.
• Allocate. Earmark 20% of your total recycling revenues to the Trust.
• Recycle. Turn your recycling revenues into a tax-deductible donation to the Trust.
• Educate. Watch as your donations support, educate, and enhance programs geared specifically to advance the independent funeral service profession.
Contact Cremation Recycling today at 847-298-0010 for all your recycling needs. Inform them that you want to allocate 20% (or other amount) of your recycling revenues to support the Selected Educational Trust and show you C.A.R.E. about the future of the independent funeral service profession.
Let Us Know…